When you say seaside in Romania , you are not only saying Constanta but also its seaside resorts.
Some of the best seaside places to visit when you are in Romania are : Eforie Nord, Neptun, Mamaia, and Vama Veche. But let’s discover them one by one.
- suitable for all types of tourists:single, couples, families
- plenty of places to eat, shop and stay
- lots of summer and water activities( try Eforie Aqua Park)
- it gets overcrowded during the season (the beach is full)
- not too many tourist attractions or places to visit
- one of the most beautiful seaside resorts
- very good restaurants and shops
- lovely beach
- variety of things to do: day and night entertainment, walkings by the lake
- water activities in the sea /lake
- more expensive than Eforie
- during the season can be hard to find places at famous restaurants or bars
- the most bohemian seaside resort
- the music never ends 🙂
- if you prefer freedom and just want to have fun, you must come here
- tent lover? then it’s definitely for you
- not recommended for people who prefer tranquility
- not many posh places
- Best resort for having fun in all its ways
- Large selection of restaurants and hotels
- Lots of clubs (Fratelli and Loft are the most famous)
- Tourist attractions and things to do (the holiday village is a must see)
- extremely populated during the season
- the most expensive seaside resort
- highly preferred by teenagers and adults but not so much by elders
As I visited all of them, I would highly recommend you to do it too. Each one has its beauty, attractions and story to offer. On the other hand, don’t go in Vama Veche and Neptun between mid of Sept- 1st of May as almost everything is closed Mamaia and Eforie can be visited all year round. Also, during the season, be ready to deal with heavy traffic and some impolite drivers (especially if you are not from Constanta or its proximity).
But overall, coming to the seaside in Romania it is an experience. A lovely , funny and to remember one. It gives you everything: cheap prices, lots of activities, places to stay and tourist attractions, lovely people, freedom and happiness. And the most important: some of the nicest beaches to relax on and the Black Sea.